Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 982 respondents so far | Type of mobile contract: Monthly : 642 | PayGo : 256
- Smartphone ownership: Blackberry : 184 | iPhone : 173 | Android : 82 | Other : 24 | Symbian : 20 | Windows : 13
- Most useful mobile features: Course info/deadlines: 722 | Course/exam timetables: 708 | Accessing VLE: 552 | Library account: 451 | PC availability: 388 | Campus maps: 366 | Alerts: 352 | Staff directory: 332 | Locating friends: 270 | University news: 209 | Tagging uni photos: 112
- IT used several times a day: Websites: 656 | Email: 504 | Facebook: 489 | Twitter: 91 | GPS: 73 | Skype: 48
- Sheila MacNeill on Evaluation and reflection
- University-wide coursework submission system | JISC Transforming Assessment and Feedback For Institutional Change on Our Moodle mega mashup: part 2
- Sheila MacNeill on Our Moodle mega mashup: part 2
- Campus Edition new features, April-June 2011 | www.talisaspire.com on Working with partners: Talis Aspire and Equella
- JISC RSC Northwest Events 2011 - Nillan Fakira on Responses from 100 device-led student interviews
Tag Archives: Web Parts
After intensive testing, fee status information was released via the myMMU portal to all first year students on November 17, 2010. Naturally, there has been considerable interest in understanding the impact of this new system in terms of take-up and in the broader context of feedback from students and front-line FLS staff dealing with financial queries.
Here is how we sorted the records to get the statistics Continue reading
LRT along with Financial and Legal Services (F&LS) have recently developed a new web application that allows students to see an overview of their financial information whenever they log in to the myMMU SharePoint portal. This has been designed to highlight … Continue reading