Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- rachelf on Assessment Management Processes
- Natasha on Assessment Management Processes
- Assessment Management Processes | JISC Transforming Assessment and Feedback For Institutional Change on University-wide coursework submission system
- Plashing Vole on Can we avoid marking hell?
- Multi-professional teams | JISC Transforming Assessment and Feedback For Institutional Change on About the TRAFFIC baseline report
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Mark and I attended a start-up meeting in Birmingham for all of the projects funded under the JISC Assessment and Feedback strand. The aims of the day were to get us focused on our projects, find out what support is … Continue reading
Our project plan and work packages documents have been completed and sent off to JISC. You can download them here: TRAFFIC project plan TRAFFIC work packages TRAFFIC Gantt chart
We’ve been asked to prepare a novel 2 minute ‘elevator pitch’ summarising our project for the Programme kick-off meeting at Maple House in Birmingham on October 5. Fortunately, we’re better at projects than poems! There once was a project at … Continue reading
Inspired by its engagement with the JISC’s Curriculum Design and Delivery Programme, MMU has embarked on an institution-wide initiative to enhance the quality of assessment for learning (EQAL). The TRAFFIC project will support EQAL in TRansforming Assessment and Feedback For … Continue reading