Live@Edu is a service provided to students by MMU in partnership with Microsoft. Live@Edu offers students Microsoft Outlook email system for communication, SkyDrive for Storage (25GB) and collaboration, Microsoft Office Web apps for productivity. These web apps would enable students to create word documents, Excel Spread Sheets, PowerPoint Presentation and OneNote for note taking.
I’ve created podcasts
1) What is Live@Edu (3.50min)
2) Login in to SkyDrive (2.10min)
3) File Management (Creating Folders) (1.24min)
4) Creating and Editing Office Documents on the web (2.09min)
5) Retrieve a document from skyDrive (55sec)
6) Sharing Folders in SkyDrive (4min)