MyMMU is a one-stop shop for your timetables, email, coursework and a host of other useful resources. Make sure you have enrolled to get the full personalised experience.
Not enrolled? Visit http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/welcome/new/
- Guide on what to find in myMMU
- Visit MyMMU (you will need to log in using your student ID and password)
You can also use myMMU to access your Moodle area. Moodle is the MMU online learning environment used to enhance your learning experience by providing online access to course materials. A guide to what you will find in your Moodle area.
MyMMU Mobile allows you to get personalised MMU information wherever you are – on the bus, in a café, or on your way to a lecture. MyMMU Mobile is available as an app for iPhone/iPad, Android and Blackberry
<!––Sabar MMU Mobile allows you to get personalised MMU information wherever you are – on the bus, in a café, or on your way to a lecture.
MyMMU Mobile features:
- Courses (Hand-in Dates, Reading Lists, Announcements)
- Library Account
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Welcome Guide for New Students
- MMU WiFi instructions
- Useful Links
- Living – Student accommodation information
We hope find MyMMU mobile useful! Let us know if you have any feedback.–>