Wireless Presentation with up to 12 devices across all operating systems.
Cost Approx. £1295
Connect Display to Montage unit via HDMI
Can connect up to 12 devices (maybe more) using Internet with WIFI or Wired. Access Point also can be used to connect
Connect iOS, Android, PC & Mac
Teacher can pause session and start session
Users join via Meeting ID
iOS devices join via AirPlay Android devices join using Miracast**
Macs, PCs and other mobile devices connect via URL or downloaded software
It is possible to push annotation to all devices except iOS (This will be available when the apps are released for Android & iOS)
Article published in the The Journal of Educational Innovation, Partnership and Change
Using Augmented Reality
I qualified for my CMALT qualification after a lot of writing, not enough reflecting and help from many colleagues.
The CMALT is is a peer-based professional accreditation scheme developed by ALT to enable people whose work involves learning technology to:
- have their experience and capabilities certified by peers;
- demonstrate that they are taking a committed and serious approach to their professional development.
Sway is a presentation program from Microsoft. Sway allows users to combine text and media to create a presentable website. Users can pull content locally from the device in use, or from Internet sources such as Bing, OneDrive, YouTube, and Facebook.
To view the features of Sway, check out the Youtube videos: Sway
- A number of features include:
- Ability to have more than one author
- Share on any device
- Insert content from a number of sources: Youtube, Flickr, OneDrive or Upload from a specific location