Getting your outlook mail on your Android phone is very easy, and only takes about 5 – 10 minutes. The following steps explain how to do this.
- Open up your app list, then open the Mail application
- Click the Menu button
- Click New Account.
- Type in your MMU email address and password – e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Manual Setup
- Enter the following values then press Next:
- For Outgoing Server Settings, enter the following values and press next:
- The last page – make sure your username is there, and type in your name in the Your Name field. Click Finish Setup.
- You are done!